Preference given to complete applicaitons for the fall semester are due December 31st. Other applications will be judged on a rolling basis.
Applications for the spring semester are due September 30th.
Application forms and instructions are found at the Graduate Admissions Web page.
- All undergraduate and graduate academic transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant's work
- A statement of purpose, indicating the applicant's current academic interests and long-term goals
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test scores for US Nationals; and, for international students, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores (no GRE required).
- A writing sample 1,500-2,000 words in length, demonstrating the applicant's abilities as a literary critic.
- Completed application and fee as per the Graduate School-New Brunswick.
In the case of a financial hardship, please contact the Graduate Director for a fee waiver.