Preference given to complete applicaitons for the fall semester are due January 30th. Other applications will be judged on a rolling basis.
Applications for the spring semester are due September 30th.
Application forms and instructions are found at the Graduate Admissions Web page.
- All undergraduate and graduate academic transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant's work
- A statement of purpose, indicating the applicant's current academic interests and long-term goals
- A writing sample 1,500-2,000 words in length, demonstrating the applicant's abilities as a literary critic.
- TOEFL required for international students
- Completed application and fee as per the School of Graduate Studies.
- Please note that the GRE is not required. Contact the Graduate Program Director for more information.
In the case of a financial hardship, please contact the Graduate Director for a fee waiver.